Punch Needle embroidery workshops with Peak end Studio - second edition
We will ship your order within 1-3 business days from the date of receipt of payment. In case of any delays, we will inform you by e-mail or telephone.
What delivery options do I have?
– courier delivery InPost
– InPost parcel lockers
What is the delivery cost?
– courier delivery InPost - PLN 15 below PLN 400, above PLN 400 shipping is free
– InPost parcel lockers - PLN 15 , below PLN 400, above PLN 400, shipping is free
You have the right to return the purchased product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the shipment (right to withdraw from the sales contract). The deadline for returning the payment may be up to 14 days under the terms specified in the law.
Soda Dorota Przybylska is liable for the lack of conformity of the goods with the contract existing at the time of its delivery and disclosed within 2 years from that moment. If the product you purchased is not in accordance with the contract, you have the rights specified in the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014. Information on how to file a complaint can be found here .
Learn the punch needle technique with us and make your first painting at the workshops at good good.
Ania from Peak end Studio will talk about this embroidery technique, teach you the first steps, and help you create your own painting or wall decoration with a mirror.
Punch needle is a loop embroidery technique using a special needle, which creates a colorful, handmade decoration. The process itself is simple and very relaxing, which you will probably experience during the workshops.
During the workshops , we will design unique patterns of mirror frames (there will also be several ready-made sketches/design templates to use), we will match the colors and shape of the mirror surface. Each work will be done on an embroidery hoop, and after the workshops it will be used as a decoration to hang on the wall, place on a shelf or give as a gift to a loved one.
Creative workshops are, above all, a pleasant, relaxing meeting in good company. A good idea is to come to the workshop with a friend or give the workshop as a gift .
- workshop date: September 16, 2023, 11.00
- place: ul. Piłsudskiego 52 (good good stationary store)
- duration: 2.5-3 hours
- you don't need to have embroidery experience to take part in the workshop
- It's nice if you have an idea of what you want to create, but there will also be patterns/graphic sketches prepared for you to use
- The workshop price includes materials to be used during classes: monk-cloth, colorful yarns, embroidery hoops (diameter 25 cm), mirrors 10x15 cm
- On request, you will be able to buy a punch needle for PLN 43 (including VAT)
- coffee and snack on site
In the delivery method, select "pick up at a stationary store" :)